Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Election May 4th

I would like to thank all the people of Pelsall who voted for me on May 4th and also special thanks to the team who delivered our leaflets. 42.19% turned out to vote which is a credit to local people and I am glad that so many chose to make their voice heard in this election.

You can rest assured that I will continue to build on my election success working on behalf of the local community year in,year out, and standing up for the concerns of Pelsall Residents.

Once again thank you for your support and for the trust you have placed in me. It is a privilege to serve you as your local councillor.

If there are any issues with which I can be of assistance in the future,please do not hesitate to contact me on 01922 684012 or aultc@walsall.gov.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home